Last updated: April 10th, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from users of our Website: “Personal Information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as your name or email address), and “Aggregate Information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Website and your browser type).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Website. For example, you may provide us with your contact information such as your email address, first and last name, company name, the content of your communication, or other Personal Information when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form, or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” Website feature, or booking a product demo through our Website). We also collect your personal information if you download educational resources from our Website. If you interact with us on social media, we may collect your social media profile information, your communications with us, and your communications and posts on our social media pages.
If you sign up for our newsletter or mailing list, we collect the information you submit and you are signing up to receive marketing and other communications from us.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use our Website, we automatically receive and collect information from your device. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Website, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Website.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Website.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Website.
If we have collected your Personal Information through our “Careers” page in response to a job opening, you are giving us permission to use and retain your Personal Information for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment consideration for the specific position that you applied to, as well as other roles at Collette Health. This Personal Information may be processed and stored by a third party talent tracking solution provider as well as with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work relating to the recruitment process on our behalf.
AGGREGATE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you use our Website, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
Like most websites, our Website may use “cookies.” Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Website.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Our Website uses certain analytics provider such as Google Analytics to provide insight into our Website, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we collect information and Personal Information from you so that we can provide our Website, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Website.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Send you updates, marketing communications, and other information about Collette Health and our Website.
- Send you notices and alerts.
- Conduct research, analytics, and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Contact you and respond to your inquiries.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Website, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Website to you.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts and our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Collette Health, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
USERS OF COLLETTE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Any personal information you submit to the Collette Health remote observation products and services will be used in accordance with the agreement between Collette Health and the organization on whose behalf you are granted access to the Collette Health remote observation products and services. Please consult with such organization if you have any questions regarding the use of your personal information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information.
Like most companies, we share information, including Personal Information, in certain circumstances with third parties through operation of our Website and our business. Below we explain when that happens.
We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Website or operating our business. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third-party service providers to assist with providing the Website, and to communicate with you about current or future offerings.
We may also transfer your Personal Information to third parties under the following circumstances: (i) to comply with a legal requirement, law, subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order, governmental request, or legal process; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, asset sale, financing, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Collette Health, including the evaluation thereof; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Collette Health or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Collette Health.
AS DIRECTED BY YOU AND WITH YOUR CONSENT
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each communication.
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 in connection with the Website.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, which may include social media features, such as social media buttons or links. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference and convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their privacy policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you are submitting information to any such third-party through our Website, you should review and understand that party’s applicable policies, including their privacy policies, before providing your information to the third-party.
14701 Cumberland Road, Suite 400
Noblesville, IN 46060